A course for parents/carers with children aged 3 – 12 yrs
Come along, over a cuppa and biscuits, hear ideas. strategies, hints & tips. We will cover areas such as
* Pressures of parenting
* Raising children’s self-esteem
* Discipline strategies that work
* How to talk so children will listen
* Understanding challenging behaviour
* Please note, places are prioritised, and free, to parents whose children attend one of the 5 primary schools we work with, but we warmly welcome other parents if we have space.
To find out more, see if it might help you, or to book, contact Maria on 07966 839 635 or firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews yet.